Gasser HotRod Forums banner

A Birdie

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  1937Austin 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I know EXACTLY what you mean. But the price isn't too bad. Turn off; WHITE, Bonneville gasser? Would go one or the other. Weird crossbreed.

#5 · (Edited)
But there is a bunch of crap that could be sold off no matter which way you go. Resto, gas, or B'ville. Personaly I think I might go B'ville.

#6 ·
Doubt most people would pay much for a lot that I'd remove. Seems like nobody would want a short, cracked windshield, and then the cost of fabricating an original windshield frame would be exorbitant! And that goofy hump behind the driver would be nothing anyone would want. It needs to be more rounded to appeal to a traditional style hump. I think I'll pass.

#7 ·
I am with you Vall when I saw it in ebay a while back...Red lines have to go...wheels have to go....windshield is a butcher job with the posts being to low...hood hits the garbage can...as does the scoop...dump the hump....dump the front axle for a dropped unit...dump the white upholstery...dump the white paint... toss the big moon tank for a smaller one....add a freak-en roll bar...and add some kind of traction control on the rear

#8 ·
Not much more needed to be added once they said it was built for SEMA and only driven a few blocks. After that description I knew it wasn't purpose built, and more of a static display for shock value. Not that all SEMA cars are strictly show, but if they can't be driven more than a few blocks they sure aren't of interest to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.