A Birdie
GasserHotRods.com is the premier All All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: A Birdie

A Birdie

Could be interesting, butt white. https://www.ebay.com/itm/274125753986?ul_noapp=true
    Hidden Content I have no extra cigarettes, money, beer or pot. But I do have extra bullits. Scott

2. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

I'm on

the fence. There's as much that I don't like as there is I do like
    Steve Hidden Content in sunny So Cal
    "and the beat goes on....................."

I know EXACTLY what you mean. But the price isn't too bad. Turn off; WHITE, Bonneville gasser? Would go one or the other. Weird crossbreed.
    Hidden Content I have no extra cigarettes, money, beer or pot. But I do have extra bullits. Scott

5. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

Too expensive for me to get interested considering all that I'd want to change.
    Vall

But there is a bunch of crap that could be sold off no matter which way you go. Resto, gas, or B'ville. Personaly I think I might go B'ville.
    Last edited by manicmechanic; 12-19-2019 at 08:32 PM.

Doubt most people would pay much for a lot that I'd remove. Seems like nobody would want a short, cracked windshield, and then the cost of fabricating an original windshield frame would be exorbitant! And that goofy hump behind the driver would be nothing anyone would want. It needs to be more rounded to appeal to a traditional style hump. I think I'll pass.
    Vall

I am with you Vall when I saw it in ebay a while back...Red lines have to go...wheels have to go....windshield is a butcher job with the posts being to low...hood hits the garbage can...as does the scoop...dump the hump....dump the front axle for a dropped unit...dump the white upholstery...dump the white paint... toss the big moon tank for a smaller one....add a freak-en roll bar...and add some kind of traction control on the rear
    Lash

Not much more needed to be added once they said it was built for SEMA and only driven a few blocks. After that description I knew it wasn't purpose built, and more of a static display for shock value. Not that all SEMA cars are strictly show, but if they can't be driven more than a few blocks they sure aren't of interest to me.
    Vall

11. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements