Really
GasserHotRods.com is the premier All All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: Really

Really

You get this far and do not finish it...some thing stinks about this...see no tool boxes in shop or sign of being a gear head...nice car except the steering rod going way the hell up hill https://www.ebay.com/itm/1956-Chevro...YAAOSwiMBdzEKj
    Lash

2. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

It's extremely weird, and I can't imagine anyone paying his price for a car that doesn't run or drive? And as you mentioned Lash that drag link has big time bump steer written all over it! Typical of guys who try to rear steer a Chevy with a rear sump.
    It's a great looking car with a lot of high end parts. He'd be smart to take it to someone who could finish the last few pieces and probably not cost him maybe a couple grand at most. Then he'll be able to ask and get big bucks.
    Vall

Sounds like a divorce settlement to me. I bet he paid for all that work to be done. I do love the Holley on their instead of Edelbrock and it even has a choke setup. Cool
    lots of bling on that Chevy.
    Mario

"I post the work on my hotrod, not because it's the best way, rather it was the way I had to get it done with the resources I had.................
    Of which I might be an encouragement to other hotrodders".

5. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements