2020 Forum Members Gasser Calendar - Page 14
GasserHotRods.com is the premier All All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Forum Members Gasser Calendar

Mario

"you be da man, dude"; or is that supposed to be "you be da dude, man". Which ever, you did another great job, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by sbauman2; 11-28-2019 at 03:55 PM.
    Steve Hidden Content in sunny So Cal
    "and the beat goes on....................."

2. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

Very nicely done Mario!
    Vall

WWWWWWWWWWWOW!!!!!!!!!! Nice you R the MAN Thank you.......................
    Rik

You guys deserve my best and I know we will enjoy it. Thanks for all the compliments.

my goal is to get 50% off codes so everyone can order with a discount. You can order
    8-1/2 x 11 or 11-1/2 x14-1/2. I populated both templates so you all have a choice.
    don’t forget you can get a mug or mousepad or a shirt for that matter. If you want that with your calendar let me know and I will set up the order with your name so the sales person will find it easily. Email me what you want. This is what last years calendar cup looked like.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21E9822F-ECE9-4B00-B138-B97ACBA93447.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	101785
    Last edited by mmhotrod; 11-28-2019 at 06:56 PM.
    Mario

"I post the work on my hotrod, not because it's the best way, rather it was the way I had to get it done with the resources I had.................
    Of which I might be an encouragement to other hotrodders".

Hey everyone. I just got off the phone with Vistaprint. All you need is my account number and which calendar you want. They will confirm with you about your authorization which would be a yes response. You will not be able to make any document changes. Then when you complete your order they will transfer you to automated credit card service. If you are not comfortable with this ask for a supervisor to take your credit card info. Attached is the code for 60 % off your order. Great timing. It will end Dec 3rd. There will probably be something posted again for a discount but not knowing what it will be. Email me for the account number
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2063E1F8-2DC0-48A0-A37B-40A0BAE8AA6B.jpg   Screen Shot 2019-11-29 at 7.48.25 PM.jpg   FFD61D3E-8CF5-4A88-94AB-941530553A72.jpg  
    Last edited by mmhotrod; 11-29-2019 at 08:52 PM.
    Mario

"I post the work on my hotrod, not because it's the best way, rather it was the way I had to get it done with the resources I had.................

I placed my order last night. I had to call like the rest to get my 60% off. I gave my account number and got over half price. Don't forget the glossy option cost more and the satin or matte is default. If you want glossy you have to ask for it.
    Mario

I can't seem to figure out how to find the order when I get to their site Mario? Do you have a way to get to it, or a link to the calendar?
    Vall

Quote Originally Posted by 1946Austin View Post
    I can't seem to figure out how to find the order when I get to their site Mario? Do you have a way to get to it, or a link to the calendar?
    Vall it’s best that you call or the coupon may not work. When I started the order online it wouldn’t give me the discount. So I called to have it applied to my order. Just give the csr the part numbers and ask for the discount.

Ps keep my account number handy if they ask for it
    Last edited by mmhotrod; 11-30-2019 at 01:12 PM.
    Mario

Mario

just got off the phone after ordering 4 calendars, 1 large (for me) and 3 regular for friends. Went very smooth, just like last year. I imagine that like last year when you get the confirmation you'll forward it to me. Thanks again for all the time an effort you commit to this project.
    Steve Hidden Content in sunny So Cal
    "and the beat goes on....................."

Quote Originally Posted by sbauman2 View Post
    just got off the phone after ordering 4 calendars, 1 large (for me) and 3 regular for friends. Went very smooth, just like last year. I imagine that like last year when you get the confirmation you'll forward it to me. Thanks again for all the time an effort you commit to this project.
    Sure thing Steve. Glad it went smooth. Yes when I get a confirming email I will forward it. I may hide anything sensitive. Don’t want anything falling into the wrong hands.
    Mario

12. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements