2020 Forum Members Gasser Calendar - Page 13
GasserHotRods.com is the premier All All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Forum Members Gasser Calendar

I like the whole calendar Mario! Thanks for all your hard work on putting this together again!
    Vall

2. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 1946Austin View Post
    I like the whole calendar Mario! Thanks for all your hard work on putting this together again!
    thanks so much Vall, means a lot.
    this is what I have so far with all the entries. WRP for some reason has not responded. if need be I can alter one month. I need to fill the event dates for next year and here is a snapshot of all the months.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-11-23 at 10.24.14 PM.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	101727
    Mario

"I post the work on my hotrod, not because it's the best way, rather it was the way I had to get it done with the resources I had.................
    Of which I might be an encouragement to other hotrodders".

Mario

you have the artistic eye so I am happy to defer to you on anything you want to do. I only hope that the members who have chosen not to participate realize the amount of your personal time and work you invest in this project for their enjoyment and pleasure and the extra pressure that's placed on you in attempting to fill 12 calendar pages especially when such poor participation adds that much more stress on you. I guess there are enough members with 2 cars to fill the pages but still, how hard is it to take 15 minutes to snap a few photos and send them in, geegsssssssssssssss.
    I'd like to add a date to the calendar. August 22 for the 7th annual gasser show & rev fest at the ADM in Los Angeles. It's free for spectators and a very minimal charge to enter your car.
    Thanks again for your commitment to the calendar and your time and work; YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by sbauman2; 11-24-2019 at 12:46 AM.
    Steve Hidden Content in sunny So Cal
    "and the beat goes on....................."

ditto on every ones sentiments...big thank you
    Lash

thanks guys I appreciate it. I finished the cover this morning. My wife saved me. she counted 11 cars on the cover and said aren't you missing one? Holy Crap I forgot mike, maddog. LOL fixed it up and now Im posting it.
    any input welcome. I can easily change it. By the way, I built 2 calendars. both laid out the same way. One is 8.5x11 and the other is the larger 11.5x14.5. If you have a lot of space on the wall the larger is great, otherwise go with the smaller of the 2. Also last year I ordered the matte finish so it was easy to see. Gloss is nice but at different angles you get reflections off the page. They also make a desk calendar which I don't need but I can lay it out for anyone wanting it. Same with coffee mugs. I can put your month on a mug or a mouse pad or a shirt for that matter. they offer a few options and designs. Personally I love the cover page on my coffee mug. I am going to order my calendar pages on their own mug each. But thats me. I like coffee mugs with cars on it.

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-11-24 at 8.19.14 AM.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	315.1 KB 
ID:	101729
    Mario

"I post the work on my hotrod, not because it's the best way, rather it was the way I had to get it done with the resources I had.................

Bill (WRP), I am still reaching out to you last minute. I will give up my page for you just let me know what your are doing either way. Its still early enough to make a change.
    Mario

Sorry, been away from the computer for a bit. I wanted to tell you as well how great a job you do on the calender's. Even if you didn't want that old Plymouth on the cover.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmhotrod View Post
    thanks guys I appreciate it. I finished the cover this morning. My wife saved me. she counted 11 cars on the cover and said aren't you missing one? Holy Crap I forgot mike, maddog. LOL fixed it up and now Im posting it.
    any input welcome. I can easily change it. By the way, I built 2 calendars. both laid out the same way. One is 8.5x11 and the other is the larger 11.5x14.5. If you have a lot of space on the wall the larger is great, otherwise go with the smaller of the 2. Also last year I ordered the matte finish so it was easy to see. Gloss is nice but at different angles you get reflections off the page. They also make a desk calendar which I don't need but I can lay it out for anyone wanting it. Same with coffee mugs. I can put your month on a mug or a mouse pad or a shirt for that matter. they offer a few options and designs. Personally I love the cover page on my coffee mug. I am going to order my calendar pages on their own mug each. But thats me. I like coffee mugs with cars on it.

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-11-24 at 8.19.14 AM.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	315.1 KB 
ID:	101729

thank you Mike. you all deserve the best I can give.
    Mario

Steve thanks for the event tip. I put it in already on both calendars.
    Mario

I have a draft proof to view. All participating please look over the pages you created and make sure its what you want. I can still make changes so just let me know what you need done. this page is kinda small to view. I will make some enlarged screen shots.

Name:	1st.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	101773Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2nd.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	101775Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3rd.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	101777Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4th.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	101779
    Last edited by mmhotrod; 11-27-2019 at 10:39 PM.
    Mario

12. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements