2020 Forum Members Gasser Calendar - Page 5
GasserHotRods.com is the premier All All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Forum Members Gasser Calendar

Looks good Mario. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmhotrod View Post
    Hey maddog3299. I put some frames around your pics. I kept the old version too so if you don't like it let me know.
    Attachment 101597

2. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Road Angels View Post
    Mario let me know about this one... I am going to take a pic of the inside and back and add those
    Hi Lash, the only thing I need is an emailed pic or pics and somewhat hi res photos. the shot you like is all up to you. its your page so how many photos is your own style. I will do what floats your boat .
    I can't use the photo you posted cause the forum software knocks it down too low. Send it to my home email. [email protected].
    Remember you can do as many photos as you want but the more photos the smaller the placements.
    Last edited by mmhotrod; 10-30-2019 at 08:52 AM.
    Mario

"I post the work on my hotrod, not because it's the best way, rather it was the way I had to get it done with the resources I had.................
    Of which I might be an encouragement to other hotrodders".

Quote Originally Posted by sbauman2 View Post
    I'm making another grill for the 53 from a piece of expanded metal and hope to be done shortly and then I'll get some photos of both cars off to you.
    great Steve, looking forward to your email and pic. You can have as many pics as you like. Just remember the more pics , the smaller the shots placement for the arrangement to fit on the page.
    Mario

"I post the work on my hotrod, not because it's the best way, rather it was the way I had to get it done with the resources I had.................

Quote Originally Posted by maddog3299 View Post
    Looks good Mario. Thanks again.
    Ok great Mike. I will tweak it a bit to make it look nice.
    Mario

Mario let me know about this one... I am going to take a pic of the inside and back and add those
    dont forget to email me your pic Lash.
    Mario

Is there anyone else out there who wants to be part of the 2020 calendar. We have 5 more vacancies. Don't be shy. Any progress pics are more than welcome. Just so you know how it works, I build the calendar for free at Vista Print (I don't make a dime on anything) and you all order and pay for the calendars from my shared account number. Credit cards are between you and vista print. I don't see anything but your transaction email which I forward to you. I think last year it went somewhat smooth even though Vista service people were not all that savvy on helping everyone. But I think it will go fine. I didn't hear of any real disasters last year other than some newbee customer service not knowing how to complete the transaction. Be persistent and get a supervisor if they can't.
    There is an 8-1/2 x 11 and 11 x 14. Glossy Coated and Satin finish. I think most of us got the 11x14 glossy. You can also buy mouse pads and coffee cups or tee shirts. I chose the calendar cover and bought a coffee cup and mouse pad on sale at the time. I love it. Every time I drink coffee with that cup I think of you guys, then my stomach hurts......No im kidding you guys are the best. LOL

months open are:
    MAY
    June
    August
    October
    November

If we don't get any more members I will double up on some of the members to fill the empty slots
    .Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullPagecoverOpt.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	101607
    Last edited by mmhotrod; 11-02-2019 at 10:17 AM.
    Mario

Mario did you get my email that I sent a few days ago????
    Lash

Mario did you get my email that I sent a few days ago????
    no I didn’t see anything Lash. How many megs did you send? Maybe it didn’t go through?
    Try one at a time and see if they go through.
    Mario

Mario, if you need to fill months I can send some more pictures of the Austin so you could separate it to another month?
    Vall

I can

also send in more photos of my 53 and Willys, one for each month. Let me know.
    Steve Hidden Content in sunny So Cal
    "and the beat goes on....................."

12. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements