Gasser HotRod Forums banner

2020 Forum Members Gasser Calendar

33K views 235 replies 12 participants last post by  Road Angels 
#1 ·
We made a great calendar for 2019 in a heated rush last December.
How many members would like to do it again??? Please respond to this thread
and ask any questions you need to get it done. This calendar is not a money making exercise.
This is something I would like to put together for all of us who would like to see their gasser or Hotrod
on the wall wherever they may be hanging. For me it’s at work. Let me know that you are interested and I can start planning it. In December the printers will run a holiday sale and we can all benefit again.

#8 ·
Hey Lash, what month do you want?

#3 · (Edited)
Mario

if you want to spend the time and effort again I'm game. Who knows, maybe this time there'll be a better response than last year. As a matter of fact depending on what type of response you get I'm willing to give up my spot on the calender to give a member who didn't participate last year a chance to have his appear. I for one wouldn't really want to see all the same vehicles again. But if not enough members step up then I'll take the month of April again. I know last year it seemed to go to the wire for participants sending in photos, couldn't really believe that one myself. I mean who doesn't want to see their car(s) on a calender page.

#7 ·
Work in progress is always accepted. As many photos as we can get on the page comfortably.
Just a thought for any of your projects.

#6 ·
I would like to keep it members. I’m sure you can take a few different pics to fill up to at least 4 spots on a page. If we don’t get enough members we could spread out to extra months for each. How do you feel about the calendar size. Was it too big? Would you go smaller?

#11 ·
Is there anyone else out there wanting to be on the calendar for 2020?????

#13 ·
Well at the very least 3 of us submit enough pics to fill all 12 months. Don’t forget Tony Tlap stude. And Rik 37 Chevy.

#15 ·
Yes, I said I was in if "build pics" were OK to submit? Biggest problem I have with the build pics is my cramped space. I can't get back far enough to get a decent complete image. Might have to drag it out of the little shop to get any good pictures, and that could be a tougher task right now.

I don't care what month.

#16 ·
Very good Vall. Don’t stress at pulling the car out. Whatever you have as a member build is fine.

#18 ·
#20 ·
This is what we have so far and looking for more members. Don't be shy guys....

January Vall
February Lash
March Mario
April Steve Bauman
May
June
July TLap
August
September Rik
October
November
December

#22 · (Edited)
Ok we got another calendar participant. very cool. Welcome Mike to December.
Don't forget guys. Send all photos to my home email. Pm me if you can't find my email on the thread.

Here is the latest month list. 5 months left to be open. Where's Gary?????

January Vall
February Lash
March Mario
April Steve Bauman
May
June
July TLap
August
September Rik
October
November
December maddog3299 Mike

#23 ·
Does anyone have any requests or suggestions as to changing the format of the calendar?

#25 ·
Well thanks for the input. I can do that but the participants need to send multiple photos to me to do that.

#27 · (Edited)
Well the sooner the better but in your case take your time. I know your progress will continue and you want the latest shots you can get. I want to start working up pages a little at a time. November is probably a good time. I need a couple of weeks of drafts and responses from some members takes time back and forth.
resized I need to check so send it to me to check. Mmny@optonline.net

#28 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,
I would like to have pics for the new calendar by November so I can have the calendar done by December so we can get the holiday sale prices again.
We have 5 mos available.
If you have 2 cars we can put both on the same page. Or make a multi car collage on the page.

#29 ·
Hi Guys,
can everyone who submitted pics send me a description of what they want listed on the photo? Don't forget we have 5 months available still.
Maddog already gave me a description.

#30 · (Edited)
Hi Vall,
I slapped this together and want your input on what you would like to see. Sky is the limit so don't be shy. Not an issue to change things up.

Attachments

#31 ·
Hi Tony,
I slapped yours together waiting on your comments. Let me know what you want.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

#32 ·
Hey Maddog,
I slapped yours together too. Let me know what you would like to see. Frames or no frames etc. I need to set the trim size up yet so I may shorten the type a bit to make it clear the side cuts.

Car Automotive parking light Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.