Gasser HotRod Forums banner

2020 Forum Members Gasser Calendar

33K views 235 replies 12 participants last post by  Road Angels 
#1 ·
We made a great calendar for 2019 in a heated rush last December.
How many members would like to do it again??? Please respond to this thread
and ask any questions you need to get it done. This calendar is not a money making exercise.
This is something I would like to put together for all of us who would like to see their gasser or Hotrod
on the wall wherever they may be hanging. For me it’s at work. Let me know that you are interested and I can start planning it. In December the printers will run a holiday sale and we can all benefit again.

#33 ·
Ok Tony. I added your Tony's Garage.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

#34 · (Edited)
Ok you have your edit too Vall. Let me know what you like.

Tire Automotive parking light Car Wheel Vehicle

forgot to do the Austin fix Vall, I can do that later and repost.

#53 ·
Hi Vall,
being you submitted the Austin pics I redid the January page again. Let me know what you think. I attached the Jan and the new month you want.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle
Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle Wheel

#38 ·
Hey maddog3299. I put some frames around your pics. I kept the old version too so if you don't like it let me know.
Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

#43 ·
I'm making another grill for the 53 from a piece of expanded metal and hope to be done shortly and then I'll get some photos of both cars off to you.
great Steve, looking forward to your email and pic. You can have as many pics as you like. Just remember the more pics , the smaller the shots placement for the arrangement to fit on the page.

#42 · (Edited)
Mario let me know about this one... I am going to take a pic of the inside and back and add those
Hi Lash, the only thing I need is an emailed pic or pics and somewhat hi res photos. the shot you like is all up to you. its your page so how many photos is your own style. I will do what floats your boat .
I can't use the photo you posted cause the forum software knocks it down too low. Send it to my home email. mmny@optonlne.net.
Remember you can do as many photos as you want but the more photos the smaller the placements.

#46 · (Edited)
Is there anyone else out there who wants to be part of the 2020 calendar. We have 5 more vacancies. Don't be shy. Any progress pics are more than welcome. Just so you know how it works, I build the calendar for free at Vista Print (I don't make a dime on anything) and you all order and pay for the calendars from my shared account number. Credit cards are between you and vista print. I don't see anything but your transaction email which I forward to you. I think last year it went somewhat smooth even though Vista service people were not all that savvy on helping everyone. But I think it will go fine. I didn't hear of any real disasters last year other than some newbee customer service not knowing how to complete the transaction. Be persistent and get a supervisor if they can't.
There is an 8-1/2 x 11 and 11 x 14. Glossy Coated and Satin finish. I think most of us got the 11x14 glossy. You can also buy mouse pads and coffee cups or tee shirts. I chose the calendar cover and bought a coffee cup and mouse pad on sale at the time. I love it. Every time I drink coffee with that cup I think of you guys, then my stomach hurts......No im kidding you guys are the best. LOL

months open are:
MAY
June
August
October
November

If we don't get any more members I will double up on some of the members to fill the empty slots
. Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

#48 ·
no I didn’t see anything Lash. How many megs did you send? Maybe it didn’t go through?
Try one at a time and see if they go through.

#52 ·
also send in more photos of my 53 and Willys, one for each month. Let me know.
Steve you are welcome to submit pics for two months. You have April already so what other month do you want?
Ps I didn't receive anything from you at all yet. Did you send anything?

#57 ·
The Months that are open are as follows. It looks like 4 are left open.

January Vall
February Lash
March Mario
April SBauman
May
June
July TLap
August
September Rik
October Vall
November
December maddog3299 Mike

#59 ·
Tony "TLap" I upgraded your logo too.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

#60 ·
Mario

I haven't sent anything yet because I'm working (sort of) on a new grill for my 53. Not sure I'm really liking it but have to wait until it's done for the final decision. As far as what month is left available for a possible second month I have no preference.

#63 ·
Well thanks guys. Maybe I can play that card if the vacancy’s remain.

#64 ·
Ok Lash,
I made this page for you but there is no description yet. You can leave it if you want or add stuff like 99 Ford Ranger, I Beam axle from ?? wheels and tires and etc......
Or you can just leave it as is. its all up to you. Also are the green frames ok? I thought the truck color would keep a theme going. but again if you would rather see black frames I can do that.
Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

#66 ·
Your very welcome. I take it you don’t want a description on there?

#68 · (Edited)
OK cool Lash.

Now hear this, Now hear this, all forum members who want to be on this calendar please let me know now. Its November and its getting real close to December sale at Vista print.
There are 4 mos open which will disappear by next week with the current members involved.
Last Call.

January//Vall
February// Lash
March //Mario
April
//Steve Bauman
May
June
July // TLap
August
September // Rik
October//Vall
November
December //maddog3299 Mike

#69 ·
Mario

I got the new grill done and installed but I don't know if I like this one either. For now though I'll leave it installed so I can get the photos of both cars off to you within the next couple days.

#70 ·
I got the new grill done and installed but I don't know if I like this one either. For now though I'll leave it installed so I can get the photos of both cars off to you within the next couple days.

cool. A couple of tips. Keep the sun at your back as much as you can. Make sure the car is centered in the pic frame so I don’t have to clone any image. Also use the high res mode in your settings. Overhead sun is usually best unless it’s sunset across the sky. Give it your best shot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.