2020 Forum Members Gasser Calendar - Page 15
GasserHotRods.com is the premier All All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: 2020 Forum Members Gasser Calendar

Is the "part number" the "identification number" you posted above for the two calendars?
    Vall

2. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

Vall

When you call don't even worry about the item number. They'll ask for Marios account number and name and then simply tell them you're ordering for yourself from his account and what you want; large or regular size, type of finish and how many of each. Give them your shipping address and then they'll connect you to the automated credit card payment line and that's it. It takes about 5-6 minutes. They gave me the discount without my even having to ask but I did make sure they added it.
    Last edited by sbauman2; 11-30-2019 at 07:11 PM.
    Steve Hidden Content in sunny So Cal
    "and the beat goes on....................."

Yes Vall. Steve is correct.
    Mario

"I post the work on my hotrod, not because it's the best way, rather it was the way I had to get it done with the resources I had.................
    Of which I might be an encouragement to other hotrodders".

Quote Originally Posted by sbauman2 View Post
    When you call don't even worry about the item number. They'll ask for Marios account number and name and then simply tell them you're ordering for yourself from his account and what you want; large or regular size, type of finish and how many of each. Give them your shipping address and then they'll connect you to the automated credit card payment line and that's it. It takes about 5-6 minutes. They gave me the discount without my even having to ask but I did make sure they added it.
    I have an account there already, and wanted to order more business cards at the same time. I guess I'll give them a call Monday morning and see how it goes. I was trying to add the calendar to my present order, but couldn't figure out how to even find it to add it online?
    Vall

They are open around the clock
    Mario

"I post the work on my hotrod, not because it's the best way, rather it was the way I had to get it done with the resources I had.................

Danged, I thought I did respond. Sorry I missed this. Not sure what went wrong
    Bill Price Hidden Content

Well it wasn't exactly easy, but I got my order completed! Their automated system said my credit card wasn't valid. Then it transferred me to a customer service rep, but instead it hung up on me. I called back and finally got to a rep who entered the card info and it went right through.
    Since I also ordered more business cards it wouldn't give me the 60% discount, and only gave me 35%, but still a great deal!
    Thanks for setting this all up Mario!
    Vall

Vista print 60% off is now done with code "SALE60". The code I attached expired yesterday. If anyone wants a Mug you need to tell me so i can create it for you. It can be the cover page of the calendar or the month of your car pics. I can place a name on it as well at the bottom.
    Mario

I just got this delivered today. I really didn’t expect it so fast. Again if anyone wants a mug with their own month on it I need to make it. Just let me know first. I made a generic mug with the cover page. But check with me before you order.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E7E05D70-1BB4-49B0-96B3-369ECEDB2665.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	101825
    Last edited by mmhotrod; 12-05-2019 at 03:17 PM.
    Mario

11. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements