'62 Corvette build in New Hampshire
GasserHotRods.com is the premier All All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: '62 Corvette build in New Hampshire

'62 Corvette build in New Hampshire

Halfway through a barn find turned gasser project. Looking forward to networking within your community. Thanks for the add!

2. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

Hey welcome aboard...we try and go by first names here... you do have balls doing up a vette...you take it out to show when your done and some will accuse you of blasphemy cutting up a vette....But here you will only here nice job and that is BAD ASS...looking forward to your build ....and hopefully some photos
    Lash

Yep

ditto what Lash said. Great group of gasser/hot rod guys here with with tons of experience and knowledge we're more than willing to share. If you decide to take it, that's cool; if you don't, that's cool too. I personally think Vettes make some of the best looking gassers out there so I'm really looking forward to seeing lots of photos.
    A suggestion (aside from the one Lash mentioned that we like first names) when you decide to post your project progress and photos, start a thread on the "project updates" section, that way it's a dedicated thread for you and your project that you just continue to update.
    So welcome and hope to see you become an active member. No post is to little when it comes to your project.
    Steve Hidden Content in sunny So Cal
    "and the beat goes on....................."

5. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

Old 'vette gasser? WAY KOOL!!!! Just not a big fan of the StingRay rear end. But WAY KOOL!! Boy, you are going to get shit on by THEM. But not here. HACK IT!
    Hidden Content I have no extra cigarettes, money, beer or pot. But I do have extra bullits. Scott

Welcome to the forum!
    A Corvette gasser is one of those body styles that I really love as a gasser! I immediately think of Big John Mazmannian's Corvette gasser. I love the '61 and '62 Vettes as they represent the transition from 50's Vette styling to 60's Vette styling. Best of both worlds for me.

Vall

A Few

of my favorites

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	63 Vette.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	100161 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01414_3rHl6fnW1Wo_600x450.jpg 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	100163 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Glasses Gasser.jpg 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	100165 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vet Altered.jpg 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	100167 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vet vs. Cheeta.jpg 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	100169
    Steve Hidden Content in sunny So Cal
    "and the beat goes on....................."

Welcome aboard and ditto what everyone said. I too love 61 and 62 gassers. Great hotrodders here. Great cars too. Don't forget the what's new tab at the top of the page. There will be the latest posts where you can pop in if you wish to read and or comment. Like Steve mentioned don't be shy to post a new thread for your complete build. We all did it. Love photos and videos too. Any questions please ask someone. Have a great project experience.
    Found some corvette pics I took at Beaver Springs PA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0321.jpg   IMG_0322.jpg   IMG_0323.jpg  
    Last edited by mmhotrod; 02-03-2019 at 07:02 PM.
    Mario

"I post the work on my hotrod, not because it's the best way, rather it was the way I had to get it done with the resources I had.................
    Of which I might be an encouragement to other hotrodders".

Cool stuff man. Personally I don't think there is anything better than a Corvette gasser. I have a 57 myself. Yep, some of the stocker guys will make comments but it never bothers me. I figure that all the cool guys love it when they see a old school early Corvette gasser.

Sweet!!!!! Post up some more thoughts and PICTURES!!! Welcome!
    Tom - "In the end the only thing that really matters is how you feel about yourself" Smokey Yunick

Smokey, 68 Camaro, Daytona track record holder against Penske.
    AVATAR = RANDOM PICS of 56 VIC'S

12. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements