2019 Calender for the Gasser Hotrod forum members
GasserHotRods.com is the premier All All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Calender for the Gasser Hotrod forum members

Anyone here use or know of a good online calender printer where you can set up and anyone can go and order the same calender and pay their own way?
    Like shutterfly or staples, walmart and so on. It would need to be set up like order available for anyone logging into the site.
    I will poke around but I need a little time to figure out a good way to do it so its not a burden to anyone.

First thing we would need to do is get your best high resolution pic you have available of your car or truck. Work in progress is fine if thats all you have.
    Just make sure its good for 8.5 x 11 meaning it would have to be reduced to fit that page. Reducing it makes a higher resolution.
    How about a before and after of your car or truck. Maybe we can do a split left and right on the page.
    Don't panic, just send me the photos and I will take care of the layout. I can block license plates or any clean up on the photos for you too.

Let me know what you guys think. We can plan this out for January. Lots of time.
    If you are interested PM me and I will send you my email. I don't want to post it here due to the low lifes out there causing grief out there.

Well thanks Bill. I will keep this posted so we can go over it next year if all goes well. https://www.dynamicdesignsinc.com
    Last edited by mmhotrod; 01-16-2019 at 06:41 AM.
    Mario

"I post the work on my hotrod, not because it's the best way, rather it was the way I had to get it done with the resources I had.................
    Of which I might be an encouragement to other hotrodders".

2. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

I found Vista print online. they are in the east coast area. And yes they answer the phone. They will let me build the calender and everyone who wants one after all is approved by everyone can call in and order it on their own. You would need to ask for the promo code requested from the customer service to get the $9.98 price. So you don't need to go online. They will take the credit card on the phone to place the order. I think this can work. I just need the images from everyone and after I build the calendar they will send me a proof email that I can send to anyone who wants it.
    Right now the special price is $9.98 as a promotion. Regular priced is $19.98. So you would have to ask for the promotion code when you purchase. I will post the website and phone number after we all agree on everything.
    Last edited by mmhotrod; 12-16-2018 at 08:56 PM.
    Mario

"I post the work on my hotrod, not because it's the best way, rather it was the way I had to get it done with the resources I had.................

what is wrong with this site!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS....................I am in.
    Last edited by noted1017; 12-16-2018 at 12:13 AM.
    Rik

5. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

Awesome idea!!!
    Tom - "In the end the only thing that really matters is how you feel about yourself" Smokey Yunick

Smokey, 68 Camaro, Daytona track record holder against Penske.
    AVATAR = RANDOM PICS of 56 VIC'S

We could put 4 photos on each month. Each member's car or truck before and after maybe. If we have room each member can have a month depending on all the submissions.
    I can make the merge in the photos and set everything up. You can also make a request for any custom type saying which i can do too.
    I can custom do anything we want before we make the account setup.
    Last edited by mmhotrod; 12-17-2018 at 09:19 PM.
    Mario

Anyone else want their gasser car or truck on the calendar? Unfinished projects are very welcome.
    Last edited by mmhotrod; 12-18-2018 at 08:15 PM.
    Mario

Hey STEVE
    i would like to put your sticker art on the calendar. I’m sure all involved would love seeing it on the calendar. If you want it on there and you have the digital file send it to me. You have my email.
    It would be a great touch to the project.
    Last edited by mmhotrod; 12-20-2018 at 07:49 AM.
    Mario

You Should Have It

Mario it's what they referred to as their 'vector proof' which is a supposed redone image with better graphics than the jpeg I sent them for the stickers.
    Steve Hidden Content in sunny So Cal
    "and the beat goes on....................."

Quote Originally Posted by sbauman2 View Post
    Mario it's what they referred to as their 'vector proof' which is a supposed redone image with better graphics than the jpeg I sent them for the stickers.
    Vector image is perfect. That will reproduce good at any size. I downloaded your pdf. I should be able to use it.
    The forum thanks you. You da man.
    Mario

Prospectively we have Rik, Gary, myself, Tom, Steve, so that's 5 mos so far. I would love all the regulars to participate with photos. If you have a pic you're not sure of send it to me anyway. I will put it on file under your folder.
    if your truck or car is unfinished send it anyway. The only thing that I worry about is that we won't get the discount code after the holidays by the time it happens. If anyone wants to check out the site its vistaprint.com. Scroll down to the right and Go to calendars and see the options for 3 sizes. I may choose the large one but the middle size uses 8-1/2 x 11 for the top pic area. For 9.98 it's pretty reasonable.

Vall is on board now so we are up to 6 mos. very cool
    Now Bill is on board. That makes 7 mos
    Last edited by mmhotrod; 12-27-2018 at 06:56 PM.
    Mario

13. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements