Gasser HotRod Forums banner

Hot Rods on Instagram

81K views 1K replies 25 participants last post by  1937Austin 
#1 · (Edited)
lately I have been seeing some vintage shots of hot rods on instagram. I know some of us don't do instagram so I decided to link the pics to our site for our viewing pleasure. We will take no credit and these pics are solely for our enjoyment. Credits will go to the instagram posting host. I will post one or two pics a week. if you like what you see please post so I know Im not waisting my time. Thanks to (Early_Racing_Classics) and (Biggenfast) for donating the instagram photos for us old people to see here on the forum. LOL

Enjoy everyone!

#1,222 ·
On this link there are the coolest old Photos of hot rods I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 1937Austin
#1,227 ·
Petticoat junction Hotrod boyfriend episode.

#1,228 ·
Thank you for sharing this Episode Mario I enjoyed very much. What happen to those big cans? When younger everything looks big. I tried to do a link to this Real McCoys season 3 episode 13 Hotrod but did not allow me... check it out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1,230 ·
I thought you boys would love this.
Car craft advertising Chevy parts back in 1970

#1,232 ·
I agree. A Holley carb brand new $50. You cant
Buy a used one for that nowadays.

#1,237 ·
How off the hook cool is this. It’s got 58 impala written all over it.

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Tire Wheel

#1,239 ·
Something is wrong. I have been having issues posting images and I think it’s compatability with the images and this forum. I did a copy paste so it came from the web. I really don’t know what’s going on.
this one attached here is a screen shot this one disappeared too. I see the earlier one above from yesterday. This one is gone. Did it again and now it’s there for me.
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design

#1,240 ·
I’m constantly getting the” ooops something went wrong “ prompt as well,

I’ve seen a few Edsel Gassers and for a larger car the lines look awesome and flow really well. Of course if it’s loaded with a huffer everything is cooooool!😎