Gasser HotRod Forums banner

Hot Rods on Instagram

81K views 1K replies 25 participants last post by  1937Austin 
#1 · (Edited)
lately I have been seeing some vintage shots of hot rods on instagram. I know some of us don't do instagram so I decided to link the pics to our site for our viewing pleasure. We will take no credit and these pics are solely for our enjoyment. Credits will go to the instagram posting host. I will post one or two pics a week. if you like what you see please post so I know Im not waisting my time. Thanks to (Early_Racing_Classics) and (Biggenfast) for donating the instagram photos for us old people to see here on the forum. LOL

Enjoy everyone!

#365 ·
All of my links come directly from Instagram so I’m gonna say that they did something in their architecture. Vall do you use a tablet or phone to watch the links also? Does it also do the same?

#366 ·
Steve, the link still wont allow me to turn on the sound. I click on the sound icon and it simply restarts the video, and no sound.

Mario, I've never used anything but my laptop for years. Not even sure how to use my phone, and never owned a tablet or anything but my laptop.

#369 ·
Reset your browser to default settings. Try it again then put back your setting preferences and try it again.

#375 · (Edited)
I didn't do anyting different. I just click on the menu to copy link. Must be intagram. Glad you got to hear it.

When that malibu wagon did the last spin I would have cut the wheel to let it spin around again. thats what the MG did to me too. Not as high mph as the wagon but I went with the spin otherwise I would have gone into the oncoming lane and hit the curb too.

#389 ·
I think if that's not a local car here, then it's an identical clone of it! I watched him run at Woodburn Dragstrip a few years back, and turn 160 mph in the 1/4 mile! The car is extremely well built, with tons of chrome. Defying the theory that chrome wont make you go faster! LOL