Gasser HotRod Forums banner

Hot Rods on Instagram

81K views 1K replies 25 participants last post by  1937Austin 
#1 · (Edited)
lately I have been seeing some vintage shots of hot rods on instagram. I know some of us don't do instagram so I decided to link the pics to our site for our viewing pleasure. We will take no credit and these pics are solely for our enjoyment. Credits will go to the instagram posting host. I will post one or two pics a week. if you like what you see please post so I know Im not waisting my time. Thanks to (Early_Racing_Classics) and (Biggenfast) for donating the instagram photos for us old people to see here on the forum. LOL

Enjoy everyone!

#333 ·
#343 ·
you are no hack my friend. Look at your build. People with lots of money do stuff but you do it with minimal resources. You really should give yourself a lot more credit.

#348 ·
Makes me want to get my air-electric engraver out, and ruin some metal with it! I was given a Graver brand engraver that was broken, and I fixed it. But I never could get a feel for the touch it takes. You've got to not only have a good eye, but master the angle of the tool. Too steep and it sigs in, and too shallow and it jumps across the metal leaving horrible gouges.

#353 ·
is that on your computer that it happens?

#357 ·
So you mean all the links I post you can’t hear anything?

#359 ·
OK, now it gets stranger Mario! I went back to page 26 of these Instagram posts and clicked on a video. It had the same speaker icon, and when I clicked on it the sound worked! I went forward to page 34 that was one of your most recent videos, and tried the same thing, and it doesn't work?
So somehow it worked once, but in recent posts it's stopped working.

I just went back page by page and the last Instagram that sound works for me was #270 on page 27. After that no sound working.