Gasser HotRod Forums banner

Uploading Photo's To Your Album

11K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  ProMetalShop 
#1 ·
Here's a brief tour on how to upload

Go to top of your screen and you will see in the lower header bar the link ( GALLERY ) click on Gallery then click on ( Add Album )

That will bring you here

Once here add your TITLE then DESCRIPTION

After which lower right hand select SAVE CHANGES

That will bring you here were you will select UPLOAD PICTURES

Select ADD FILES

Now select UPLOAD FROM COMPUTER then CHOOSE FILE

Select CHOOSE Exsisting

Select your photo

Select UPLOAD

SELECT ALL

Select DONE

After you select DONE it will will bring you here were you can add a description or select SAVE CHANGES.

Now you have started your album which you can load your pictures into your post.

See less See more
#2 ·
Ok guys, I know the direction I created above is lengthily and some what confusing, however as I mentioned before, I use photobucket. So here is another way to upload your photos.

First sign up for a Photobucket account, it's FREE ! ! Once you have an account, you will easily upload pictures from your computer, your iPad or iPhone or similar device, and they all have apps for them, again FREE ! !

Ok now you have an account, and you've loaded some pictures, you will have a home page and be able to creat sepperate albums. Now click on library

To the left you will see a list of albums that you can create for each set of pictures you would like to catigorize for ease of use.

Ok after you have a picture uploaded and your in your photobucket, you can click on a photo and it will enlarge the visual size but will still keep it to its predetermined size that you decide.
So when you click on the photo, it will bring to an area that has ( image links ) there you can choose an img code. Click on the img and it will copy the link over to the right, It looks like this.

Now just go to your post and paste the link by right clicking your mouse, and click paste. Your image link will look like this.

Now when you upload your post, the picture you selected will appear. And don't forget you can always contact one of our Administrators for help..... ;)

#4 ·
Ok, I am stuck in lala land. I have photos in my attachments file. I have used them in thread posts, but for the life of me, all of a sudden I cannot get them into my album. I have tried pretty much all the options on the album page. I could start another album, but I was hoping to keep them in one. Any help? Or am I just getting oldtimers and forgot something?

#10 ·
Ok this is affirst attempt at my photobucket attachement,,if it works you will see a brown 39 Chebby gasser,,,just delete it.. i will post it in another thread

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.